Unexpected appreciation for Break

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Levela, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Levela

Levela Member

I check out this forum now again to give you updates with what releases ive got coming out and also see what your all chatting about, and the underlining message of dnbforum is that you need moar unidentified Andy C dub and that there is mad love out there for 'Break'.

To anyone that knows me, im all about jump up/dancefloor/wibble wobble but recently ive been branching out and listening to artists i would usually just shrug off as "not my thing", and ive gotta say its really opened my eyes to the drum and bass specrtum.

I brought the "Resistance EP" and that guy has got some serious skills. The sheer quality in his music and attention to minor detail has made me put him up there with the best, when before (in my closed mind) I would have chose to not listen to his stuff.

so what im basically saying is... Break is awesome and im definatly gonna be varying my sets up a bit more now and embrassing my new found love for the rollers!

2. djad

djad leo the lion

I stopped mixing dnb for like 3 yrs cause i couldnt take the wobble anymore and then artists like break brought me right back in.. if you like his stuff then listen to phace, noisia, spor etc.. theyll show you how sound malnipulation (spelling is awful) really is.. Welcome to the slightly more minimul end of the spectrum my brother..

3. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

welcome to the team

4. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

respect this post a lot (y)

5. DjTiesticles

DjTiesticles Well-Known Member

Yes, respect to Break. Please continue to release your fantastic music and avoid the lure of the darkside (dubstep)

6. Structure4

Structure4 Member

Yes without a doubt my favourite producer, his production is so crisp, drum rolls in his tracks are insane as well as his bass, a very talented musician. This is what dnb is all about!

7. nelsonr

nelsonr Member

YES!
    every mix i do, there is always one tune of his i can bring in to suite to mood. Probably the artist of whom i own the highest % of vinyl in my collection!

8. technic1210

technic1210 ''VINYL VINYL VINYL''

check out break-submerged!banging tune!!!!!