Unessential Calibre?

You really need a bullet thats gunna get the job done 1st time, and make sure you aim for your brain and not just blow the front of your face off.

Musique Concrete is probably my favourite dnb album of all time, but to be honest I don't really like much since then. Played Second Sun about 4 times and found it boring...ditto Overflow.

recent tunes like Steptoe etc I find slightly boring as well. not BAD, just doesn't interest me. he lost the rawness of musique concrete and went too coffee table.

Musique Concrete is probably my favourite dnb album of all time, but to be honest I don't really like much since then. Played Second Sun about 4 times and found it boring...ditto Overflow.

recent tunes like Steptoe etc I find slightly boring as well. not BAD, just doesn't interest me. he lost the rawness of musique concrete and went too coffee table.

are we both listening to the same version lol?

Last edited by a moderator:

are we both listening to the same version lol?
well, I know it's not acceptable round these parts to say anything by Calibre is less than 100% genius, but this track doesn't do anything for me. doesn't even sound like Calibre imo. bit dub/dubsteppy...meanders around like some kind of 'warm up' tune. not my cup of tea and scones. meh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom