Unemployed - *Updated* Employed!!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jay walker, Nov 26, 2007.

1. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

At 3.00 on friday afternoon, the boss called me into the office, and said that they will not be continuing my contract. effective immediatley, Paid upto mid december.

Ive been there 6 months, and the other gay, i mean guy i work with had left to go travelling.
    he came back after 2 months, brown-nosed the boss, and as im last in, im first out. bollox!

:end_of_wo

So give me some sympathy and kind words, i can promise a new mix or two this week will be going online.

2. DJ COSHH

DJ COSHH Active Member

Re: Unemployed

awwww dat tis shit :( .... How can they do that, don't you get no rights?? And right a Christmas and that what a heartless CUNT!!!!

Im so glad I got my foot in the door @ Ford, because they have unions and etc etc, which means they can't just sack people like that. That tis shockin mate... Mans need money :cry:

Look forward to the new mix though, I imagine it's gonna be quite the aggresive one??

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  3. jay walker

Because i was on a 6 month temporary contract, they can do what they want! lol

the main reason they told me was some bullshit about listening to my ipod while working in factory (which there is no one else about, no radio, etc).

If i actually liked it there i would be crushed, but they were nobs if im honest, especially the boss who would have a go about anything, and i mean anything! we used the front door of the building to empty a bin into the skip once, and he said it was unprofessional using the front door, we should of walked through 4 departments, then the factory an out the side door, picky or what?

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

mate fuck them and their job then, doesnt sound like a very good environment for a man of your stature anyway, but whats the problem now, are you skint?

5. DJ SCUBA

DJ SCUBA Vinyl Addict

mate, they should of least given you a pre-warning that they were deciding to end even a temporary contract...they should give you at least 4 weeks to give you time to find another job. but on the spot? thats fucked up!

screw them, your better off!

6. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

in the same boat mate, no doe at christmas

up until a few weeks ago i was getting job seekers allowance and working a few days a week, then i get my jsa cut off without them telling me (they said they send a letter but i dint get it) so im taking money out of the bank thinking my jsa should be in there. a few days later i get a letter from the bank telling me im over drawn and have to pay them the money back plus 2 fees of £30. :-x thats when i ring the jobcentre about my jsa and find out its been cut off and i have to re-apply :-x

so i ring my mate asking when he wants me to work, and he tells me his van has been nicked along with all his tools so i got no fucking work :-x

been down the job centre this morning to re-apply, gonna be two weeks before the give me any money, which the bank is gonna take anyway, and if im lucky, depending on how much the bank take, i might have some money on the 27 dec.... great :-x

all i have for christmas this year is £100 for my girlfreind, my mum, brother, sis, dad, grandad, nan, other nan, niece & nephew.... its gonna be a great christmas :(

oh and my mum hassnt had much work lately, my girlfriend has had her hours cut down at work, me bros lost his job, and my dad is in debt.... i guess i dont have to worry about recieving more than i give lol

7. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

That's harsh mate, the same thing happened to me last year... fcuking cnuts, I hope you win the lottery or find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

8. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

nah, thats why they pay him till december.
    ive been in a similar situation (all detailed in a very drunkely written thread, search).when it comes to employment law, workers have fuck all rights, and basically the bosses can do whatever the fuck they want.

Jay, chin up dude, shit jobs come and go.
    i say, enjoy a week off, with spliffage and tunage, and then make your way to teh job centre.
    and do not forget to sign on too.call them today, as it will take coupla weeks before your interview, but they'll pay you from the day you applied.
    society owes you dolla.grab em.
    and yes, by being a dole scum now, you are obligated towards your fellow forumers to make a kiss-my-ass-im-unemployed mix.
    bad things will happen if we do not have the mix within a week...!

(y):hagglers:

9. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

group hug.

may fortune rain down upon you, Jay, and also MARLZTAH and co.

chin up.

10. SWOOF

SWOOF I've been naughty, I'm banned

Bother use to work for the jsa(claimn tha is.lol) fotime intill i found a good job,most ov my boys r still on it and they said theres a ting called rapid reclaim..uv got 2 tell dem u want 1 they wont sujjest it to u!!!! fuckin pricks!!! hope this bit ov advice gets ya sum dollars..

SORRY 2 HEAR BOUT YA SITCH ASWELL MR WALKER,KEEP YA CHIN U G,START SLANGIN THE CHRISTMAS WHITE,MANS MAKE NUFF THIS TIME OV YEAR...SHOULD IMAGINE SO ANYWAY..HAHA

11. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Work's overrated...

Enjoy some free time. Do some mixin, have a lie in, get out, get into summat new...

Sign on & have some quality 'me time'.

Free GL for JW on Friday...

12. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

SO the most frustrating thing is u can't Rim the cunts coffe mug with your ( specially) unwashed cock

But you get a paid holiday of three weeks...better than most temps get bruv...work the chrimobo thing if you hafta, get in som edossy shelf stacking ho shagging job for the yule tide slide mate

13. dappa don

dappa don PUMPUM STABBA

Jay walker hope u took a crow bar to this guys knee caps, sounds like a right twat.

Marlztah, I was on the dole for over 3 years, some of the best years of life. I was twatted every night and went to a rave or club every weekend. I always found dollars some how.
    beg, borrow, steal or deal bro. lol

14. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

HAHA u bum!work on tunage and do a mix PRONTO!

15. mesh

mesh Active Member

Jay my friend, that is sad to hear, but you will get through and find a great job in the New Year I am sure! Get on with business though mate, and don’t beat yourself up, this will turn out to be worth it in the long run :)

16. jay walker

You are a legend Dan, bigups for the GL :respekt:

i may of just sorted a lift as well. :jackson:

Cheers for the words too guys, i do fancy a bit of 'me' time, many mixes soon come :thumbsup:

17. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Things will turn around, be strong and enjoy your holiday.

18. sparkyc10

sparkyc10 Kentish Junglist

Sorry to hear that Jay. Hope you enjoy the time off though :2thumbs:

19. Gumby

Gumby New Member

oh god! what a sad thread :( marlztah and jay, much love xoxox

20. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

ahhh you lot are making me blush, thanks
    :rosie:

i said to them bout that n they just said they would get me an interview strait away

just had a stroke of luck though.....

my girlfriends dad asked me to do his garden.... got £40 for it

my mums posh (& rich) mate needs a baby sitter... they always give me at least 25 quid and they need me a couple of nights

andddd...

me phone on ebay just got a loads of bids all at once so thats another £30 so far

ok maybe its not much to some but to me right now this is music to my ears:cheerlead:jackson: