UNDERTONE - Stick It Out (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by UndertoneMusic, Jun 10, 2011.

1. UndertoneMusic

UndertoneMusic Drum and Bass Producer/DJ

This is my newest track to date, 'Stick It Out'. It's up for FREE DOWNLOAD on my Souncloud which can be found in my signature or in the description of this video. Also if your on YouTube, sub to my channel if you like my music. The more the merrier.

I've been producing for about 3 years now and I am finally becoming happy with my production. There is still a lot of work before it is anywhere near perfect but I think I am slowly getting there.

I finished it in an afternoon, so apart from it being a bit repetitive, let me know what you guys think. Criticism welcome.

Undertone.

Make sure you give it a listen in 720. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

Sounds professional man, like it. Might not apply to this forum but I also like your video design ;D

3. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Pretty good mate.

Snare sounds a little weak but nice enough.

Not sure I like the main synth in the intro... bit too trancey for me... personal preference tbh

Bass sound is nice. Would prefer it with a slower wobble though.

Good track mate. (y)

4. UndertoneMusic

UndertoneMusic Drum and Bass Producer/DJ

Cheers for the response dude. I think if the snare was too hard hitting it would ruin the vibe of the track a little. Don't want it smashing the rest of the track in. Maybe a bit of compression to tighten it up maybe.

Thanks for kind words though and should have something new up soon!

5. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

The tune is catchy and it has energy, the production is good,the drums sound nice(the kick and the snare could use some more punch tho), the bass too. Overall i dig it ;D
    btw nice logo