underground warfare - full (draft)

love it, dirty and deeeep, i love the intro, reminds me of the ambient LEF track, really nice work. agree on the vocal sample, culd fit better

if you like it deep this should be right up ur alley!

lool! that had me laughin haha!

neway about the track...
reaaally sick vibes man, i love the effective use of percussion to create the rhythm, n i think its some tight production.
eq sounds crisp n well spaced out..although if i were to criticize it i would say to beef up the snare ever so slightly, only a lil bit
n im not a massive fan of ur second drop, i see where youre going with it but it drops the rhythm..

other than that top marks bruv.

thanks man means a lot! im going to have a play with the bit before 3rd drop, maybe the breakdown too and a few little bits here and there!

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

kind words devz, maybe the snare could be beefed up a bit, ok ill see how it sounds mate nice one.
yeah the 2nd drop i like, wanted to make a part which would make u wanna bounce to, but see what other people think of it i guess!

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

http://soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo/underground-warfare
apparently there was resonance issues with the bass.. think iv sorted it now? can anyone confirm this cheers

Nice intro dude, kicks and snares are nice and crisp, nice effect on the vocals too. Nice rolling bassline you got there too.

Damn, seems like everyone around here is finding there own style now. We as a community are the nuts dontcha think?

I really like the track because it has this really nice vibe to it that makes me feel like I am killing mutant elephants with atom bombs while I am actually studying latin :D

thanks fletch, all about the mixdown im really starting to realise now!
think this is the style im going to keep on making, uno your makin ur style when ur sat in ur chair skankin away :gaywhite: !

yeah lucid as always nice one man!

horrace that is definately a crazy vibe ur getting off it, not what i set out to do but safe man!

cheers cluster

nice one subrime thanks for checking!

Those drums are sounding sweet, really interesting rhythms as well which can be hard to do. That bass is sounding slick as well. Not much I can fault here bro, lovely little roller :)

nice tune bro, totally nothin' to change ... dirty dark sound, which i like ...
respect and keep it up, 1L - Twisted Scientist Project
ps: i have some new stuff, listen and comment please, i'll appritiate it ;)

lool! that had me laughin haha!

i'm not so keen on it deep in my alley.

really nicely balanced mix and a nice bit of width to the back break.

i would personally get a bit of reverb in the middle and top of the mix, i notice you've put it
deep in the bottom, perhaps that's a reoccurring theme??? jokes.
but i love reverb probably a bit too much, so it's only an opinion. nice work though. will follow.

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

Roadrunner, your sig gif is so funny! lol

very professional mix down and laaaaaavely vibes Eves. I hope you get this signed ASAP.

thanks jaw and fishy!

ahh nice one steeze good to hear mate!

thanks Mrachniot ill check ur stuff no worries mate :)

cheers dutty its good to read that about the mixdowns, its somehting that just comes in time, and happens without thinking about.!!
see i want to try and get this signed, but i need something to go with it. I have my older track fight club people seemed to be feeling, just need to get the mixdown crisp on that one, got another deep roller in the making though.

thanks again!! much appeciated!!

Back
Top Bottom