underground warefare - updated wip

cheers guys, um hopefully theres no peeping :P
cheers jim, im tryin to keep the drum work interesting as the first drop atleast basswise is quite minimal!

lats 16 bars im curious to know what people think, do u think its going to work with the rest of the track? do i need ot thicken up the sub or the synths?

this is wicked mate.. so sick. think the bass may have some resonant peaks that are sticking out a little (which are only really obvious in the last 16) but yeah i am loving it man.

big up! I like it,maybe last 16 I Would give shorter attack and faster evolution, because give a "sense of slow"... however good job mate, is well done!

thanks lucid, maybe its a bit of luck but i feel iv got a bit more direction when im producing now! loving the deep sounds! how wud u recognise resonant peaks ? what sorta sound are they giving out or, do i need ot check on my monitors cos in work with headphones atm!
thanks cluster. do u mean the current movement of the baselines makes it seem a bit slow? if so i think i know what u mean, this part needs tightening up a fair bit, need to layer it up more and like u said make it sound a bit sharper in place for more impact!
Hopefully ill get some time over the weekend to move this along nicely!!

Back
Top Bottom