Underground vibes- whats your favourite dnb music?

eeeh

I don't know if this is or could be a style but could you share music that spread this kind of vibe? one of the best examples that I know it's in this mix from 2:56 to 5:30. When he mixed
marka from dub phizix, skeptical and strategy i thought " omg he screwed up everything", because i dont really like voices in drum n bass i dont know why, but after 5 seconds i was " This is one of the best things i ever listened in dnb". Since then i´ve been searching music like that so please share!!!

dude you should check out what Doc Scott has been doing on his radio show. (recently departed the show, i believe.)

just google: "Doc Scott future beats", you'll love it.

dude you should check out what Doc Scott has been doing on his radio show. (recently departed the show, i believe.)

just google: "Doc Scott future beats", you'll love it.

Thanks you so much! I just have listened a little bit and i already like it.
So you want tunes like Marka? If so

Kind of. It doesnt need to be especifically with rapping. I usually dont like "vocals" in dnb. the thing about underground vibe its that made me like and pay attention to marka.The song that u posted is very cOol especially the second guy rapping but i would prefer without the rapping. And i love the jungle style so thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom