Underground vibes- whats your favourite dnb music?

eeeh

I don't know if this is or could be a style but could you share music that spread this kind of vibe? one of the best examples that I know it's in this mix https://soundcloud.com/spanglisticman%2Fnasty-christmas-minimal-dnb-mix-have-a-minimal-christmas from 2:56 to 5:30. When he mixed
marka from dub phizix, skeptical and strategy i thought " omg he screwed up everything", because i dont really like voices in drum n bass i dont know why, but after 5 seconds i was " This is one of the best things i ever listened in dnb". Since then i´ve been searching music like that so please share!!!

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
dude you should check out what Doc Scott has been doing on his radio show. (recently departed the show, i believe.)

just google: "Doc Scott future beats", you'll love it.

eeeh

dude you should check out what Doc Scott has been doing on his radio show. (recently departed the show, i believe.)

just google: "Doc Scott future beats", you'll love it.
Thanks you so much! I just have listened a little bit and i already like it.
So you want tunes like Marka? If so
Kind of. It doesnt need to be especifically with rapping. I usually dont like "vocals" in dnb. the thing about underground vibe its that made me like and pay attention to marka.The song that u posted is very cOol especially the second guy rapping but i would prefer without the rapping. And i love the jungle style so thank you!!