Underated Remixes

d23fitz

Firstly hello to this board and much respect for those already here.

Got into a good debate/conversation last night while enjoying some of Tennessee's finest bourbon about the most underated remixes out there and I put forward Shapeshifter Electric Dream (State Of Mind Remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqIN-sgoZCs to which the response was 'never heard of it?'

Anyone care to weigh in on this or share their thoughts on this remix. Perhaps it is just me and the connection I have to 'that' style of DnB but I never rember this track getting any air time or club/underground play even though it had a huge bassline and excellent vocal track and was overall very well mastered.

Agree/disagree or any info on other remixes?

Cheers,

Hey d23fitz,

Yeah massive track, very underrated too. When this dropped last year in Shapeshifters homeland New Zealand it was like a bomb! I remeber being in Club4 in Auckland about August 2010 and people just stood there like WTF!!! coz they had heard the original before but this remix was seriosuly insane. Not sure how much play it got around the world but damn it hit hard where ever it played in NZ.

gal_sci_run_amok02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom