Underated Producers / DJ's

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Obviously in any pol about producers or Dj's you are gonna get the same names. There are loads of producers that dont get as much recognition as they should get i reckon...

Klute springs to mind.. he runs one of the sickets labels in dnb and is a wicked producer and also a bad DJ... big up Klute lol

I really like what Amit is up to crossing over Loefah style dubstep and dnb u need to see him do it live..its really cool.

Lomax - Icicle - Vital Elements - Audio - Panacea - Me - Misanthrop - Proktah - The Qemists - Cause 4 Concern - The list goes on!

God there are so many underated producers, but I think in actual fact the issue here is they're not under rated at all, as a whole load of people do in fact sing their praises alot. It's just in terms of the UK mainstream, i.e. what you hear all the sheep going on about, these producers are not rated highly enough - again that relates to the altered state of our scene nowadays.

Alot of these guys regularly mark their turf overseas and I know a few artists, including a certain female singer who rely on record sales and gig revenue that comes predominantly from overseas sources just to live! Now whether you can say that they just didn't cut it for the UK market - that's a whole seperate debate! Nonetheless I think the UK scene has been saturated with quality producers and DJ's and in fact there is SO much talent that get's completely overlooked, which is a shame.

I bore my self!

Production wise I would have to say Spectrasoul.

yeah their tune on Westbay was sick.. had that D Bridge True Romance deep rolling thing going on.. thing is their sound isnt the biggest seller cos it doenst have immediate dancefloor appeal and kids wont buy it.. but yeah... they are wicked producers and i reckon theyll gradually become bigger cos they arent stuck in the latest trend but actually make good music

Back
Top Bottom