Under Siege by Opius...

OPIUS

Producer/Remixer
http://www.musicv2.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=download&id=2687&url=/bank/songs/415_UNDER_SIEGE.mp3

Dancefloor bizniz.....vocal samples from the film 'Under Siege'

undersiege.jpg

Manical tune - nice use of the samples mate :gslayer: lol is that shaggy out of scoobie doo at the drop?

Would do damage on the dancefloor, the sub-side of the bass seemed a lil weak though imo.

whoodidklaww.....thanks dude , yea thats shaggy out of skoobie doo ;)

need to work on the sub as you noticed...I will upload the finished mix when done..

also Im awaiting broadband for my pc as the 56k modem I got is crap, when sorted I will check your tracks man....

safe

Opius

got the swing vibe goin in the intro huh??? Ahhhh, i love how DnB has no limits!!!!!! soundin sweet bro, vocals suit the track nicely... Nice energetic drop but seems to be missing something, can't put my finger on it though... Maybe a bit of midrange boost, could just be my monitors, hehe.. Overall a phat tune, really boss ideas
Cheers for the listen,
..JAISE...(BeatMech 101)
Give my tracks a go, been doin this for about a year now and need all the tips/feedback i can get, na mean??
BM 101 - The Wrath
BM 101 - Anything is Possible

BeatMech 101....safe man...yea I need to bring the sub bass forward in the mix m8 thats whats missing(me thinks;)...thanks for the feedback , Im waiting to get broadband and then will check your beats...

safe

Opius

Back
Top Bottom