Under rated DJ's!

Dude, there are some really good DJ's out there and i've seen enough of them to get a good idea of who's good and what have you, personally i think there are some dj's that just don't get enough credit. So heres a few that are pretty under rated imho. Just gonna name some of the bigger more well known people.

Matrix
Hive
Dom
Capitol J
Skynet
Danny Byrd
Even though Pendulum as a group sux at production and dj'ing for the most part, i've heard the El Hornet dude do some pretty amazing stuff.
Alex Perez
Total Science
Dieselboy (His dj'ing is top notch, especially recently)
BSE
Panacea
Raiden

Who do you think?

Last edited:
i didnt know there was a record shop in winchester?might have to pop up there.

jus thinkin the same thing bruv
will have to have a gander next time i go home
it used to be such a bitch havin the choice of HMV in winch or go all the way to Trip 2
i'm much happier where i am atm, Banquet is 5 mins walk from my front door!

jus thinkin the same thing bruv
will have to have a gander next time i go home
it used to be such a bitch havin the choice of HMV in winch or go all the way to Trip 2
i'm much happier where i am atm, Banquet is 5 mins walk from my front door!

banquet in kingston?
tis my local too ;)

cyantific is probably the most underrated there is... he can mix like andy.

p.s. cynatific is a duo. can't remember who does the djing.

i didnt know there was a record shop in winchester?might have to pop up there.

nah meen tripp 2 in southampton thats basically the local (isnt exactly far away) & were all winchester has is hmv :nono: used 2 sell qute a few vinyl aint been in the for ages gotta go there b4 the end of the month for my sanctuary ticket cuz they go up soon :(

Klute is really, really good.. When I saw him at Hospitality the other week he tore the place down with his selection from techy stuff to deep rollers. Always a really nice set. He rolls it out well.

N Type is bad as well (Dubstep).

Back
Top Bottom