under me sleng teng remix

daveyb1

about one minute onwards to 3 minutes, some sort of remix of under me sleng teng or maybe an acapella over some tune, assuming its from a mix. spent a few hours looking up sleng teng remixes but no luck. if anyone can id that tune/mix or basically any of the ones from above vid thatd be sick cheers

^ cheers lads, so many different fucking remix and sets out there proper fuck on trying to find them but that should make it easier. id'ed the last tune as Girlz by Potential Bad Boy (swear to god Shazam just hears a drum loop and thinks YES I HAVE FOUND THE SONG regardless of whatever the fuck else is going on in the tune), now just need to dig up whatever Hype set it is where he plays it (tune was released 05 and vid was 2011-2012 so basically pissing in the wind here looking for 7 years of hype mixes hahaha)

cheers again. anyone id the mc in the hype part at the end thatd help for finding it too i reckon

Last edited:
souds like this with another tune over the top or maybe a remix?

pretty sure now its just the normal acapella over some tracks, any idea on the tunes? tried to drop the vocals out on audacity and it sounded like a kitten in a blender so thats no good

Back
Top Bottom