UNCZ OR S.A.S ???

all about nu breed, the hazard set @ breakin battle royale was Fun, Shoota & Eksman and that was pure fire abit of NU.N.C.Z thing going on

s.a.s bak in the day were the bollox!! bt nw shabba is a pile of wank that jst shouts the same old shit!! "fire fire fire hot hot hot" but no ur not m8. now 4 me its all about the uncz's shotta and skibba r wicked!! nt to sure bout funsta thoe. eks and herbz r mental as well but r gettin a bit same old same old nw.

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

s.a.s bak in the day were the bollox!! bt nw shabba is a pile of wank that jst shouts the same old shit!! "fire fire fire hot hot hot" but no ur not m8. now 4 me its all about the uncz's shotta and skibba r wicked!! nt to sure bout funsta thoe. eks and herbz r mental as well but r gettin a bit same old same old nw.

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

totally wrong

i like a nice cheese plate after a meal. when they bring out with the grapes on the side as well, makes me wanna mess my pants.

i think i'm too sophosticated for this forum

used to b all about S.A.S, i like MC funsta hes got talent, skibba an shotta bore me, now its all about bassman spyda and trigga. eksman has bored me for ages now he was sick wen i first heard him though. also feelin fatman D and evil b. <--- seen these 2 b2b last month and luved it.

Back
Top Bottom