UNCZ going there own ways

Dabbz

Has anyone else heard about this, at first i heard it was only skibba who had left but apparentley they have all gone there own ways.

"Cool story bro" and all that I know, but for those who are interested could they shine some light on this?

safe

skibba has left following a dispute with the other members
apparently fun and harrry did not wish to write rhymes about summer times

LOL! this has been going on for weeks. Ruffstuffs statement on facebook is that UNCZ have not split up however Skibba will not be participating in UNCZ events for the time being as he is taking time out to work on his solo stuff.

hang on a minute whilst i remember, that tune skibba did about summertime. was that for real? or just a bubble?

Na mate, this is why they're not performing together, apparently Shotta was bare jealous that Skiba didn't bring him on the tune, apparently Bluestone wanted some guest bars on there & Skibs just took all the limelight for himself, if you listen to the chorus from Mungo Jerry backwards at 33rpm, you can here Skiba whispering:

"Fuck you Harry, you're a blates batsman"

Na mate, this is why they're not performing together, apparently Shotta was bare jealous that Skiba didn't bring him on the tune, apparently Bluestone wanted some guest bars on there & Skibs just took all the limelight for himself, if you listen to the chorus from Mungo Jerry backwards at 33rpm, you can here Skiba whispering:

"Fuck you Harry, you're a blates batsman"

I heard Mungo Jerry had beef with Funsta and Shotta was backing him. Skibba naturally backed Mungo and it all went pear shaped.

this was all i could find on the matter?

skibba-borf-ski.jpg

Last edited:
its all a bit embarrasing for my liking. the gym video, the uncz tees vid and then mungo jerry and bluestone. i dont listen to dnb at all anymore and havent for about 2 years. i fear that it was as gay then as it is now and have little self respect over the matter

its all a bit embarrasing for my liking. the gym video, the uncz tees vid and then mungo jerry and bluestone. i dont listen to dnb at all anymore and havent for about 2 years. i fear that it was as gay then as it is now and have little self respect over the matter

Shut up Dan, you massive fucking faggot.

Foxy & Fatman will bugger the self respect out of your stupid roid eating regime, I hope to god they do.

Back
Top Bottom