Unbeatable Odds [Industrial DnB]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by GeeViouS, Jun 26, 2012.

1. GeeViouS

GeeViouS Vengeance of the Undead

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Ahhh. Your volumes are horrid. Your tracks would not suck it your learn to mix at lower volumes. Instead they sound like clash loud shit. If you could get the mix right or even tried to get it right these song would be bad ass in a heavy metal industrial kind of way. Just remeber even the best industrialist mix well. That is what makes them the best.

3. neddez

neddez Member

what he said, i aint even played the track yet and from looking at the waveform i can see it's overcompressed as fvck
    now having played it and seeing where you're coming from, if you INTENDED to distort by clipping sounds then thats cool and disregard what i said

wasn't a big fan of the drum rhythms although the programming was good if not a lil quiet. in that regard, id bring the drum vol up, add some reverb n shit.

nice breakdown at 2:40

4. GeeViouS

Any better?

5. GeeViouS

6. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Well it's still a big mess, hahaa the ideas are good but you seriously need to check your mixdown and mastering cause this is way to much.. There is not really time to breath in the track, which in my eyes is needed. Have some more dynamics in there will help make the drops sound bigger, now it's just one mush mush of sound.. if you get what I mean.. :D

7. mr meh

mr meh Well-Known Member

Pretty brutal, but I'm not keen on the notes of that guitar/synth sample. Try to make a darker sounding melody with it as those notes you have used are too 'happy' sounding for this track.