Un-established DJ's

last time i put mine in there cause i was a litte bit stoned :D

and begged 3-4 times that it should be moved to members mixes section but nobody cared ..

i think there are more important things in life really. if you get pissed off that mixes are in the wrong section then i'd seriously think about what's important to you in life. it might be time to have a priority check*

i think there are more important things in life really. if you get pissed off that mixes are in the wrong section then i'd seriously think about what's important to you in life. it might be time to have a priority check*
:word:

if anyone accidentally puts there mix in the wrong section. let me or one of the mods know

The only way to have only established djs in teh mixes & tracklistenings section is to name the sections exactly "Established DJ Mixes" & "Un-established DJ Mixes". Most un-established djs dont read the smell letter under the topic and think they are correct posting in mixes & tracklistenings..
Even 1post members are not REALLY members and if i would find nice sets of german talents i would post in "mixes and tra...", because they are no members here. Now i know, but til today ive never read the text under the topic because i thought the topic is clearly enough.. Membermixes in membermixes and the rest in the mixes section.. Think im not the only one and think a lot of other people still think the same way. The topics are simply a bit confusing..

btw: a seperate vinylsection would be great! For vinyldiscussion and tune IDs.

this is what the 'report post' function is for.

we cant look at every thread in every forum. if you see something in the wrong place, then tip us off by clicking the little red triangle on the left hand side under their post.

cheers.

this is what the 'report post' function is for.

we cant look at every thread in every forum. if you see something in the wrong place, then tip us off by clicking the little red triangle on the left hand side under their post.

cheers.
:word:

Gwarn Gumby.

Back
Top Bottom