Umm.... OK, whats wrong with DJ Hype?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
This is funny (sarcasm).

The same day I took delivery of DJ Hype's "You must think first" and "Computerized Cops" Ganja records represses I find a myspace message from the man himself.

Now one might think that the artist who I'm a fan of would leave an insiteful message. Perhaps a thank you for liking his music or maybe some other kind heart felt words. No.

This is what he writes:

Apr 1, 2007 8:47 AM

Ever wanted to see who stalks your profile?
Check It

So I'm thinking...:wtf:

If you don't believe me you can see for youself here: http://www.myspace.com/1992jungletekno I couldn't believe it so I even checked the profile to see if this was actually DJ Hype... It is him! I can't believe this BS. I mean WTF?!?!?!

:weirdo:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
This is funny (sarcasm).

The same day I took delivery of DJ Hype's "You must think first" and "Computerized Cops" Ganja records represses I find a myspace message from the man himself.

Now one might think that the artist who I'm a fan of would leave an insiteful message. Perhaps a thank you for liking his music or maybe some other kind heart felt words. No.

This is what he writes:

Apr 1, 2007 8:47 AM

Ever wanted to see who stalks your profile?
Check It

So I'm thinking...:wtf:

If you don't believe me you can see for youself here: http://www.myspace.com/1992jungletekno I couldn't believe it so I even checked the profile to see if this was actually DJ Hype... It is him! I can't believe this BS. I mean WTF?!?!?!

:weirdo:
I'm sure it's hacked spam. We got messages from Derrick May, and his account got deleted for spamming...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
yah plenty of people get their account hacked. one girl i know kept sending msgs to all her friends advertising some new mobile phone. she kept changing her password but the hackers were too smart for her.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Wow, I was also getting this from a friend of mine from college. I asked him why he was spamming me and I never got a reply back. I figured the friendship was too flimsy anyway and I deleted him from my friends list.

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
We get so much spam on the brknk mysp.

Often when it spam appears, you don't get sent a 'new comment' alert email...

The hackers also use your friends and preferences to choose which names to use on the hacks, like Hype & Derrick May!

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i asked hype who the sirens rmx was by nd he replied................................

RE: Request to Approve Comment
Body:
chase n status did the rmx...it will be released on xl recordings at some point

peace
hype
----------------- Original Message -----------------

i know he didnt say much but i was shocked he took the time 2 replyo_O:)....nd now i got the tune aswell lol

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
yea it is just spam, got the same comment from hype, WHY do we have spamers and hackers , they are all sad little losers , i have a bullit for every one of them