Umbrella....any D&B remixes?

kryten

Has anyone remixed Rhianna - Umbrella in a drum and bass sort of way :drums:

Direct links to any mix tape downloads

Thanks

aaahhh what....

do you mean.....

You can stand under my umbrella.
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey, ey, ey.

lyrical masterpiece that one

aaahhh.... yes

and it must be catchy as you have remembered the corus in full ...did you want to show that?...

I found 15 odd mixes of it but not a D&B one
As being world number one i thought someone would show what the drum and bass side would do with it.
(hopefully the response isn`t `bin it!`:rolleyes:

aaahhh.... yes

and it must be catchy as you have remembered the corus in full ...did you want to show that?...

aahhh no there is a thing called google you type in umberella lyrics in and whoopty fuckin doo looky what comes up a lyrics web page......then you copy and paste...

:applause:

yay me

I got a good vocal remix for that shit. Check it out:

Rihana, good girl gone junglist, smokin' that blunt, not givin' a fuck, as the bass is bumpin' like that.
You'd better run if you don't wanna roll with ma bass, so as tha umbrella just broke da fuck apart.
Yoall muthafuckas can stand under my umbrella, as the dj's spinnin that shit foreva' eva, eva', hey, hey, hey, where the fuck did i just put ma gay ?!...:/

Yes. No there's no dnb remix for this crap.

I got a good vocal remix for that shit. Check it out:

Rihana, good girl gone junglist, smokin' that blunt, not givin' a fuck, as the bass is bumpin' like that.
You'd better run if you don't wanna roll with ma bass, so as tha umbrella just broke da fuck apart.
Yoall muthafuckas can stand under my umbrella, as the dj's spinnin that shit foreva' eva, eva', hey, hey, hey, where the fuck did i just put ma gay ?!...:/

Yes. No there's no dnb remix for this crap.

Genius, You Should Release It, You Might End Up Rich With A Number 1 Hit

Back
Top Bottom