[Um, House/Trance/Rock?] David Dwight - The Last Dragon

I tried to embed divshare's player but, dnbforum only has an embed feature for soundcloud (which I find redickulous). If people are too scared to click on a link, then too bad. I understand divshare's own link is confusing because it says "download" on it but, if people are too lazy to look up divshare and find out what it is, then I'd prefer they not listen to my shit either way. Someone said once, that people like to listen and comment at the same time but, no one's ever heard of opening a new tab or window? If you click on the link it opens a new tab on it's own. Where you can listen to/download the song.

Why would I want to get soundcloud and only be able to upload a few songs when I have 20 GIGS of space on divshare for FREE? Even when you first sign up, they give you like 2 gigs or something. Why pay for a lot of space when you can get it for free?

tracks well made but not really my thing. good productionthough thats for sure. you get quite a bit of free time on soundcloud to be fair, enough to upload A LOT of song for free. mixes not so many, but songs plenty. im noticing that your very opinionated st alexander (not a bad thing)!

Thanks Cartel. I really appreciate it.

I tried soundcloud before, wanting to try something other than divshare, and could only upload a few songs. I was all, "Fuck this shit." So, I stuck with divshare. I don't know, maybe soundcloud gives you more space now but, I'm happy with my divshare. I can upload music,video,pictures, whatever. Although, I only use it for music.

Yea, I've spent most of my life staying quiet while others said whatever they wanted. Done with that. Now I speak up. Although that road is also filled with it's downsides. Like, realizing how many people are happy just doing what they're told and how to think. Also, don't think I'm yelling or am incredibly angry when I write whatever it happens to be that I write. I write it in a calm manner, so you should hear that way in your head.

Back
Top Bottom