ULTRA BAD NOISE SPIKES! HELPPP!!!!

vexx

hi there peeps... i have a focusrite saffire 6 usb interface, im getting a really bad sound when i turn the volume knob. sounds like the really bad static ive heard from a DJ mixers channel fader. any idea's???? im fecking cluelessss!!!!!!

THANKS!(-:

yeahh possibly man.... if it was, it would have to be the volume knob connection as every other knob works fine! GRRRRRR

hi there peeps... i have a focusrite saffire 6 usb interface, im getting a really bad sound when i turn the volume knob. sounds like the really bad static ive heard from a DJ mixers channel fader. any idea's???? im fecking cluelessss!!!!!!

THANKS!(-:

Yeah, sounds like some loose connections going on for sure. Did the problem just start, and have you done anything differently with your setup lately (i.e. new cables, new machine, placed your studio in a new location, etc.)?

i get this with mine randomly, i think for me it might be just the unit losing power for a sec cause mines plugged into a usb port thingy with multiple inputs. sounds good but dodgy make thes soundcards

Hahah i wondered if anyone would notice! But that is actually the way to get rid of the dust, albeit sounding like a step by step guide to giving blow jobs lol!

Back
Top Bottom