Ultimate dnb set ever

milbourne

I personally think either a set by

brockie, Eksman, Skibadee, where it starts off by going through base frequencies n stuff

or Dj hype, Skibbadee and Det at Telepathy

post your ideas

I'm thinking Clipz B2B Brockie or Crissy Cris, with MC's Det, Shabba, and Fun taking turns, get me :slayer:

Best Set EVER ??? Difficult ...Easier to say for each year...
1993 Most Ratty Sets ...Baaaad
1994-1996 Brockie,Randal,Grooverider,JJ Frost
1998 Rider,Ed Rush & Optical,Brockie
These days....hard to say....so much good things happening !!!

erm...
Ryme Tyme Vs Tali, Gridlok b2b Black Sun Empire, and the Jungle Drummer jazzin it up..

and for the back room, Plan B, Followed by Dj Krush...ye..!

oh, and Dave Clarke on a 5 hour bender set, for the afterparty...

and Asia Argento for my private.. ahem..chill out
:gslayer:

no really, beat this....:weirdo: :pimp:

Dustek said:
Saw them.

Was extremely average, sorry.

Probably not your style m8, thats understandable. I aint even gonna ask what you'd be into, because i dont really need to know. I'm sure its probably somethin on a completely different stylistic tip. And thats ok.

:wtf:

I've got Musique Concrete and Second Sun and like them.

Calibre played a very mediocre set with DRS when I saw them... lacking energy and vibes (and I'm always the first on the floor and don't trainspot).

Maybe he was tired, maybe he was pissed but it in no way compared favourably with any other mid or big league names I've seen (or tiddlers). Some djs should not produce and some producers should not dj.

OOOOOOH bare sets
zinc 3 deck from slammin fireworks bonanza 03 with Skibba and 5 alive.
Andy C b2b Hype at last Slammin @ the Sanctuary
Mampi Swift b2b Friction Global Gathering 05
Latest set out that is well worth gettin would be the Breakin Science 4th birthday rinse out. Zinc b2b Friction on 3 or 4 decks, baby yeaaaaaaaaaaah

Dustek said:
Hype vs Hyper D, in 2007 on a tropical beach, with the Valve Soundsystem and free booze and no HIV.

im there...i think its 36 chambers era wu tang hosting the hip hop room...!

Fuck knows....

i change my mind too much....is this the best set that happened or the best set that you could have.

If its the first option ive got to say my old kenny ken / shabba tape from 98.

The one that made me buy my decks that year!
(not a fan of either of them these days but its a memroies thing!).
:jackson:
it was so rinsed that the tape snapped and got cellotaped back together and then got knicked!

the set which I will take to my grave in memory is the first time I saw Bailey, in Perth in 1999, with Flux MCing. Im not going to try to describe it. mashed it up

Back
Top Bottom