Ulterior Motive - The Real EP (Shogun Audio) Out Jan 20th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
SWAG...

3614972978952.jpg

https://boomkat.com/products/the-real-ep

Interesting...

It would suggest as much...

Just hope the quality of their output doesn't diminish if they have moved over to Shogun.

Ulterior Motive are pretty solid, released few bits on shogun already, wouldn't think that their sound will change at all

They've been playing at a lot of shogun nights as of late and I suppose their sound doesn't particularly suit headz anymore, saw one of them play at a night recently and he was rolling out quite a lot of neuro type tunes. That said, I was under the impression that one of them was engineering goldies forthcoming album

Last edited:
Hopefully they're not leaving Headz, I see moving to Shogun as a bit of a backwards step in all honesty.

In saying that, I remember when they moved from Subtitles to Metalheadz & being disappointed that they were moving away from their neuro sound. But they ended up producing a new sound completely which was just as good if not better. So if they have left Metalheadz it's possible they may do something similar with their move to Shogun.

Still like their Subtitles stuff by far the most out of their output
All That You Are, Snoretooth and Tevatron on Headz were massive but then they changed to that hyper percussive, technical sound and lost what made their sound so appealing to me

Haven't bought anything from them since their Obsession remix I don't think

Back
Top Bottom