Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subtitle

IFTN

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subti

The original is filthy. Heard this in a few mixes, like the Critical Rinse Fm show the other week.
Wandered what the remix was going to be like & for me it was actually alright when I heard Hype play it in his Kiss Fm a few weeks back. Will be bagging upon release :)

Re: Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subti

the original is so sick

BIG tune/s. Subtitles keeping the bassweight in every release

Love them both, but prefer the remix! So filthy

Original is fucking massive

Like the original, could have done a lot more with the remix I think though.

Wow, that remix is very poor imo. Hard to believe Calyx & Teebee would make a tune with drums that limp in it!

Really feeling the original

:dutty:

Proper dark heavy vibe on the original, big smile plastered across
My face when I first heard it

I agree the C&T remix is a little weak but the original's dutty! :D

baaad tune. remix is nothing tho

vid for the original. Dirt

Last edited by a moderator:

anyone else thinking theres WAAAAAY too much reverb on it?

Back
Top Bottom