Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subtitle

IFTN

Last edited by a moderator:

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Re: Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subti

The original is filthy. Heard this in a few mixes, like the Critical Rinse Fm show the other week.
Wandered what the remix was going to be like & for me it was actually alright when I heard Hype play it in his Kiss Fm a few weeks back. Will be bagging upon release :)

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
Re: Ulterior Motive & Judda - Timekeeper (+Calyx & Teebee remix) // Forthcoming Subti

the original is so sick

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist

Loving this. Gotta admit I prefer remix over the original tho.

rythmatix

VIP Junglist

BIG tune/s. Subtitles keeping the bassweight in every release

Norwax

VIP Junglist

Love them both, but prefer the remix! So filthy

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist

Like the original, could have done a lot more with the remix I think though.

Grade

VIP Junglist

Wow, that remix is very poor imo. Hard to believe Calyx & Teebee would make a tune with drums that limp in it!

Anth

Proper dark heavy vibe on the original, big smile plastered across
My face when I first heard it

The Watcha

VIP Junglist

vid for the original. Dirt

Last edited by a moderator:

groelle

VIP Junglist

anyone else thinking theres WAAAAAY too much reverb on it?