Ulterior Motive going their separate ways

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Bit of a sad way to start the year :-/ They will still be pursuing their individual projects though...

Screenshot_20210105_202116.jpg

Screenshot_20210105_202133.jpg

Commix, Spectrasoul, now Ulterior motive.

My question is... has any group gone solo and their individual output was better than when previously in the group?

I can't think of an example where someone Started in a group and made better music individually.
Well maybe Robbie Williams but I'm talking D&B not Take That.

My question is... has any group gone solo and their individual output was better than when previously in the group?

I can't think of an example where someone Started in a group and made better music individually.

A very good point. And it's not just lockdown related. It's Cyantific as well.

Arguably, maybe DLR has made some better solo tunes but overall his stuff with Octane seemed to thump more.

Few people know about the original group Kitch N'Sync who split in half, and some would say N'Sync made better music, then Justin Trousersnake

DLR is a good shout. I suppose it boils down to personal preference tho.

Workforce is doing really well on his own. Wonder what happened to the other half of Spectrasoul though...

Yeah workforce is great. No spectrasoul tho.
But even spectrasoul were no spectrasoul in latter years. Compare delay no more to the mistress.

Big loss but interested to see the solo output. Which other duos will split next then? Can’t think who’s left

A very good point. And it's not just lockdown related. It's Cyantific as well.

Arguably, maybe DLR has made some better solo tunes but overall his stuff with Octane seemed to thump more.

Few people know about the original group Kitch N'Sync who split in half, and some would say N'Sync made better music, then Justin Trousersnake
What happened to Cyantific? He is still making tunes right? Or you referring to when he split with the other guy after the first album?

Back
Top Bottom