UKF Hazard Interview

mate since I saw the b2b set in Canterbury wondered how the fuck they were juggling 4 tunes and scratching over the top, now I know lol

I sucked 11 dicks before i even got to church this morning, i'm also gigantic sap & ruin parties with slideshows of my toenail collection.

I really should drink all the bleach.

to spare you 10 mins of reading this "interesting" interview: hazards got this new pill so that he can travel overseas (he had problems with flying), so he's playing alot more shows lately and was also too lazy (no it's not a writers block) to make new music.

Yeah wasn't really impressed either

to spare you 10 mins of reading this "interesting" interview: hazards got this new pill so that he can travel overseas (he had problems with flying), so he's playing alot more shows lately and was also too lazy (no it's not a writers block) to make new music.

That's the thing, the way he explained it, he is acting like a complete knobhead. Not a writer's block but then he b2bs as if it was 'chill'.

GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND HEAD FOR THE STUDIO, HAZ

Hazard and Skeptical need to have a coffee and chat about how many dubs their each sitting on, and what's the best position to sleep

I know that it's up to the producer on whether they're completely happy with a tune to release it but I think some of that should fall on the shoulders of their peers like Hype or dBridge on encouraging them to put some music out if a peer thinks it's suitable for public demand. We all know that Blackout tune is ready!

Back
Top Bottom