uk sucks ass

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

is it me or is everyone (apart from the rich and celebrity) all guilty untill prooven innocent? all this pre crime where police can arrest you if they think your going to commit a crime. random searches just looking for an excuse to arrest someone and basicall i think its to threaten you. now police have tazers which can kill people and the fact that they give police that have no clue these weapons worry me.

arnt police meant to protect people? not harass them? its all bullshit.
    ive seen a guy getting arrested for climbing a tree!

2. DJ_NoZ

DJ_NoZ Rum & Ass

My mate got arrested for dancing around 2 policemen while he was drunk on Wednesday at a carnival. After which a fight broke out with some little chavs fully going for it, they just stood there and fucking watched. They're a fucking waste of space. I couldn't believe it.

Brool.

3. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

tazers cant kill surely?

4. 3rd degree

3rd degree Paedo

It's the UK gradually becoming a police state. 1984 will become a reality etc etc...

5. motion audio

motion audio Active Member

Could probably kill someone with not so great health if they're not used properly, in general though they're alright.

A lot of police do seem to focus way to hard on things that don't really need them, and then slack where actual work is involved.

6. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

1) surfing 4chan happily fighting with amerifags on how great europe and the u.k is.
    2) come onto this forum, see this thread.
    3) cry...

7. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

pff, they should wait for their shields to regenerate then or pick up a medkit.. killed with a tazer.. what a noob

8. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

scotland sucks ur right! cold weather, kilts, bagpipes, haggis, scotch eggs, a morrissions on every corner, scottish £5 notes. that guy who plays the picalooo on lil brighton .. bluuurrrghhhh fuck that!

however england rules ass!

the real issue here is the police, they suck. always have... so what u gonna do?
    not piss them off is my advice

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

its american where police train with guns but this will probably happen in the uk

and heres a death from a police taser.

police in the uk have allready got these things. think they should be banned from having them seein they allrdy have the pepper spray and the gas shit and the batton and the hand cuffs that can brake wrists

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

section 44 terrorist act

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  10. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Me and a mate broke up a fight between 4 people we didnt know while the police stood there and watched. Then when we were walkin away they asked us to come over to them because they thought we were involved in the fight... lol insued and we got put in a cell for the night.

Cunts

11. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

"Caution police line you better not cross, says the cop or am i the one thats really dangerous"

12. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

majority of plod in this country are fucking stupid.
    They get a pineapple helmet and a stab proof vest an they think they're god mode.

Been stopped 'nuff times just walking down the road round my area. 'what you doing round here?' 'where do you live?' etc..

standard response is to fuck them off and tell them to mind they own business.

There's some good, honest, down to earth plod. But they're swamped in a vat of shit.

13. noddynoodle

noddynoodle Member

Gonna turn into this

[​IMG]

14. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

my dad's mate got an on the spot £435 fine for dropping a fag end. he even offered to pick it up and was bare apologetic about it. no tolerance policy my backfoot

15. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

My dads brother, who coincidentally is my uncle and not called bob got a 5 month stint in the bird for impersonating Elvis in Dixons, make of that what you will wouldnt you say

16. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Makes me laugh all this hating on the police! What would you rather? a lawless country? End up like Fucking Somalia shall we? Ruled by fucking chavs with shotguns and rpg's that are all fucked up on crack and meth.....with itchy trigger fingers!

Sure they stop people randomnly, but to be fair, if you aint got shit to hide then it shouldnt be a problem should it? And if they keep stopping you, then surely that must say something about the image you are giving off? maybe lose the fucking hoodie thats pulled up even in the bright sunshine....

17. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

hahahzh tazer fail

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

I think the more reasonable of us are more aiming our hatred at those police who abuse their authority...it does happen, more than you'd think. And community support officers are just a waste of time and money.

19. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

you sound like one of those middle class chats thats never been stopped and searched by the police

would you mind if someone stopped you took your details, searched through your pockets and asked you your business and asks you the same question a million ways just to hear you slip up so they can arrest you and put you in a cell.

20. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

i don't wear hoodies in the summer.
    When i do, the hood is down.
    When i do, they are much better than your standard 'poor chav' type. Probably cost more than what a single mother gets in a month of child support.
    If you've never had an encounter with the plod over your 32 years i'd really like to know where you're situated in this magical land of marshmallows
    Correct yourself before you make stupid assumptions.