UK Music Review: Enlish 'The Sunny EP'

blackbudget

Underground UK hip hop emcee Enlish has been mega productive as of late, dropping his '<i>Cold Lazarus</i>' LP, the 'Arrogance is Bliss' single and even participating in his first Dont Flop rap battle, all gaining a warm response.

Following up on these momentous past couple of months Enlish has opted to release his latest project entitled 'The Sunny EP' - an EP dedicated to the summer sun that "all but deserted us this year".

From start to finish Enlish's conceptual release 'The Sunny EP' is a solid release with a laid back vibe that will make you zone out like a hypnotist. The EP comprises 7 original tracks with features from Verb T, Dr Syntax and more.

All the tracks on Enlish's 'The Sunny EP' fit the concept perfectly and I would have no problem banging out this EP while kicking back on a beach in the blistering sun. My favorite tracks from the release are 'Gold', 'We Go' and 'A Hard Days Work' - in my opinion these three tracks illustrate the warm bright picture I think Enlish was going for.

Overall I think that Enlish's 'The Sunny EP' is nothing less than a breath of fresh air. The release is perfectly timed for the summer capturing the essence of a chilled day at the beach and I recommend it to any fan of good music.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ENLISH'S 'THE SUNNY EP' FOR FREE

Source

Back
Top Bottom