UK Lancashire Krews where you at!!!?

ichi

Ez all North krews....

Basically looking for all the Lancashire massive that hit up in here.... not been in here for a long time as been fuckin busy as hell with me own site. And is what this post is all about...looking for all lancashire headz (pure headz!!!) that are wanting to get involved with ICHI (our site)

Its all about starting to get nights going in Blackpool and Lancashire and networking with eachother, helping eachother out and shit like that..already working along side a Preston crew and were wanting to expand outwards to other people in Lancashire..DJ's, Producer's and MC's or anyone that is heavily into the scene, we want to get Lancashire on the map!!!!

Whether ya DnB, Breakz, Hip Hop, Techno then come over to ICHI Promotions

This aint no fuckin wind up, we already had a few nights in Preston and a night in Blackpool and were wanting you to come join us!!! ICHI PROMOTIONS

Look forward to chattin to some of you...peace people

Ez, My mum lives in St annes just down the road from Blackpool and i go up to stay every so often so if you need a helping hand, if im around, or ud like me to play at ur nights wen im there please let me know, ive been going to Preston, Ashton , Blackpool since i was little and ever since ive been into DnB ive found 1 night that ive been to up north and it was a under 18s about 6-7 years ago with Dj Sy and someone else playing DnB !
Im runnig nights down hear at the moment in Guildford, another place that seems to lack DnB in a big way, Which im gonna change for sure!

Hook me up on Aim: subterra21

Msn:tcvassallo@hotmail.com

Email:rotationinfo@hotmail.com

url]
rotationweb.jpg

Subterra, cheers for your reply mate, used to live in St Annes meself until I had to move back home thanks to me now ex missus...

Glad to hear you come up north often, it would be good to hook up sometime. As for Preston, well got a joint night there going on November 6th, should be a heavy night.

As for Blackpool we had our first night at the start of October, it failed miserably as not many heads turned up at all but were gonna change that!!!

Ive added you to MSN and AIM mate so if you see either of the following its me adding you. Look forward to speaking to ya mate. In the meantime check out ICHI PROMOTIONS WEBSITE

MSN: ichipromo@hotmail.com

AIM: ichipromo

Back
Top Bottom