UK Human Beatbox (sick)

That's pretty amazing.
At least you know if the decks die at a DnB event, you can all those 2 up on the stage to take over and keep the night going :lol:

thats alright, goes on a bit though. dont really drop drum n bass either. good thoufg but not as good as the original post

Faith SFX added to that list. Best beatboxer in the U.K. in my opinion. Check him out...

Slomo's shit hot as well, saw him at a rave a while ago he replaced rahzel cause he fucked off back to the states, I suggest checking him out.

That's sick!

I see this bloke called Joe Driscoll at Glasto last year, he does beatboxing & shit loads of other stuff. He is heavy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jSyPxNgTI

he sings, then records it, then beatboxes, then records it, then plays his guitar & loads of other stuff then he plays it all back just using that foot pedal thing. It's heavy.

That's sick!

I see this bloke called Joe Driscoll at Glasto last year, he does beatboxing & shit loads of other stuff. He is heavy!

he sings, then records it, then beatboxes, then records it, then plays his guitar & loads of other stuff then he plays it all back just using that foot pedal thing. It's heavy.

yeah I saw him at Clockwork (the London one, not the Bristol one) a while back, pretty fucking sick innit...

Back
Top Bottom