UK Hip-Hop

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
A mate of mine has got an EP called "Cappa the Codex EP" it has a few random artists on it, the only one who's name i can remember, Gilgamesh, raps with a strong brummie accent and he's fuckin wickid. Now here's the pinch, i've been looking for some of his stuff and can't find anything anywhere. Looked on HTFR, Juno, Discogs, can't find a fucking thing. Anyone else heard of him? can any one help me!!
:teeth:

Last edited:
I've not heard of him.

It might be worth searching suspectpackages.co.uk

It can be heard tracking UK stuff down, usually cos so few copies are made, and distribution is all a bit random, often self...Meaning they don't make the stores...

There's loads of very good UK rappers, who hardly get onto many releases...

I've not heard of him.

It might be worth searching suspectpackages.co.uk

It can be heard tracking UK stuff down, usually cos so few copies are made, and distribution is all a bit random, often self...Meaning they don't make the stores...

There's loads of very good UK rappers, who hardly get onto many releases...

I hear you there mate! What ever happened to Mark B & Blade!!

I saw Mark B playing with Delta on Thursday! Still hot...

Mark B & Blade album was :afro:.

(Though I was gutted when the bonus edition came out a week or 2 later with all the rmxs)

do you remember "The Unknown"? that was a fuckin quality album!

Yeah. That's the one. I rushed out and got it when it came out, and then a few weeks later the bonus edition came out with a very heavy remix of 'U Can't See The Signs' which may have had Feeder guitar laid on, or they were involved or summat...

Still a good album...

& I've seen a lot of new skool UK hiphop people say that album was the moment they realised UK acts could do hiphop...

Yeah. That's the one. I rushed out and got it when it came out, and then a few weeks later the bonus edition came out with a very heavy remix of 'U Can't See The Signs' which may have had Feeder guitar laid on, or they were involved or summat...

Still a good album...

& I've seen a lot of new skool UK hiphop people say that album was the moment they realised UK acts could do hiphop...

Yeah man, I lost that album or some cunt robbed it. I've still got the damn case for it aswell :mad_guy:

oh, btw, found that tune. Turns out i was completely wrong. The EP's called "The Codex EP" by Cappo (not Cappa - D'oh!) and the tune's called "Gilgamesh" if you haven't heard it you should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom