UK Hip Hop. Classical Samples. Dirty Bass. Dark Thoughts. Production Experiments. Home Recording

Vibes are sick, it's a good match in mood between the beat and the themes you're talking about.

Think the bass string stabs dominate too much over the vocals, I think you could turn them up a smidge more. I like the fact that the vocals are slightly muted but they need a bit more volume to compensate for it.

boppin shit man!! loving the vibe. for feedback would like the vocals to be a bit louder and the brass string element sounds a bit too loud in comparison. drums are sounding great.

- Uprising

Vibes are sick, it's a good match in mood between the beat and the themes you're talking about.

Think the bass string stabs dominate too much over the vocals, I think you could turn them up a smidge more. I like the fact that the vocals are slightly muted but they need a bit more volume to compensate for it.

Absolute legend mate thank you for the feedback. A fresh set of ears is what I needed as now I can hear that the bass stabs are muddy/ fighting in the mix. Think I mixed the vocals bashfully and tried to hide them in the mix. I'm glad you guys like the vibe!

Bluett

boppin shit man!! loving the vibe. for feedback would like the vocals to be a bit louder and the brass string element sounds a bit too loud in comparison. drums are sounding great.

- Uprising

Cheers for listen and feedback Uprising! Both yourself and 'smoothassilk' have noticed the quiet Vox and muddy/ too loud bass stabs so I will go back to it and adjust. I'm glad you like the drums mate, I tried to use ghost kicks and little bits of percussion to get that naughty swing in there. Nice one guys, I really appreciate the feedback!

Cheers for listen and feedback Uprising! Both yourself and 'smoothassilk' have noticed the quiet Vox and muddy/ too loud bass stabs so I will go back to it and adjust. I'm glad you like the drums mate, I tried to use ghost kicks and little bits of percussion to get that naughty swing in there. Nice one guys, I really appreciate the feedback!
anytime man! I love that your taking the advice on board too, i've seen people on forums somewhat just turn a blind eye to constructive criticism by making up artificial reasons, and blocking themselves from potentially bettering their music which is sad to see because ive gotten so much invaluable tips from second opinions i wouldn't ever want to try and finish a tune without getting some second opinions and trying the things they suggest because of how useful it is!
hope to see more of you stuff posted man and keep slaying!!

anytime man! I love that your taking the advice on board too, i've seen people on forums somewhat just turn a blind eye to constructive criticism by making up artificial reasons, and blocking themselves from potentially bettering their music which is sad to see because ive gotten so much invaluable tips from second opinions i wouldn't ever want to try and finish a tune without getting some second opinions and trying the things they suggest because of how useful it is!
hope to see more of you stuff posted man and keep slaying!!

For sure mate, I aim to improve production quality and over all mixes. I do try to keep individuality so as not to sound like everyone else but I think it is important to take constructive criticism in all aspects of life. Thanks again for replying to this thread, its been good to get some feedback and even a couple plays on the track just to see what people think. Respect mate!

Wasson guys, any feedback/ criticism please! Dark original track (V1) of the track. I'm not a rapper, I'm not a musician but I fkn love all types of sound! Look after yourselves through this crazy time! Stable mentality is everything. Support each other. One and the same.

This is the finished version of the track posted previously. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you guys like the vibe!

Back
Top Bottom