uk hardcore what are your thoughts on this sound

djhhc

easy all this is my first post and what a great post to start with just like to know what are your thoughts on uk hardcore are ? do u like it ? or do u hate it ?

love to know what u think :)

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
nah im still into it.each to there own!!!didnt know it was called uk hardcore now though :S learn sumin new every day.
i especially like scott browns stuff with his technical engineerin.sdm will agree i think :slayer:

mesh

VIP Junglist
nah im still into it.each to there own!!!didnt know it was called uk hardcore now though :S learn sumin new every day.
i especially like scott browns stuff with his technical engineerin.sdm will agree i think :slayer:
I guess its finally moved past the piano, chipmunk stage, I'd be interested to hear some new stuff.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
The reaqson I don't like it is hardcore (1992 stylee) had darkness and an edge to contrast the happy bits, it was cool. Somehow it lost its cool when it went past 180 bpm and lost its hard edge ...maybe its just me ...but it makes me the opposite of happy :missile: Funny cos I like most forms of music and I'll give moist stuff a listen, don't like raggatron much eaiother ( that's a reggae dalek to teh uninitiated...LOL)