UK gets worse: London cops waterboarding suspects

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Naib, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Naib

Naib Member

Waterboarding: Coming soon to a law enforcement agency near you. If it's not illegal, what's the excuse for not doing it to everyone?

2. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I think you should be allowed to do it.

They're criminals, they shouldn't have rights untill they've done their time.

3. motion audio

motion audio Active Member

Too right, countrys getting far to soft and it shows. Human Rights an all that shites going a bit too far.

4. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

bring back death penalty to rapists and pedo's

5. wo88le

wo88le A Mockery of a Travesty

who hasn't broken the law.

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I don't know why they don't just change the law to how it's practiced, it hasn't been innocent until proven guilty for the last 50 years...

Why are they still pretending it is?

It's guilty until proven innocent...

I hate the Police so passionately it's very difficult to put into words, it takes an epic level of cunt to want to become a Police Officer.

As for this shit, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I wish Al Queda would bomb the Met.

7. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

Moskit, you really do come out with some shit......... whats up? you been banned off DNBA or something?

Why dont we just take a DNA sample of EVERY child born.........then in future all crimes will be able to be solved if any forensics are on the scene.......those of you who say this is against our human rights.........shut it.........if you dont murder/rape/assault anyone you got nowt to worry about

8. Moskit

I've never been banned from anywhere thank you very much!

What you whinging about now?

9. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

but where do they draw the line brof?

if you allow officers to act like this, or indeed bring back the capital punishments ect, then where do you draw the line with it all?

how do they know they are criminals when they are investigating a case? when there simply suspects? your only a criminal when the court has ruled conviction by undoubtable evidence you are, not when over zealous officers assume that cos your a suspect. what happens when they get it wrong and torture the wrong fella? uproar. the last thing the police force need is bad press considering there actions at the G12 summit.

im not saying they should be soft at all, on the contrary they need to tighten there belts for sure, but dont make the mistake of giving them such powers to interrigate suspects in a military fashion

10. Yorkshire Tony

just your moronic views man........ Al Queda bombing the Met?

11. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

well, it is againts your rights. if you knew why they really want all this data you wouldnt defend it. its got nothing to with protecting our identitys or solving crimes mate. its much more sinister than that. were not all criminals.

its like saying we should catalogue millions of people just because 3% of them might commit a crime

if they want to tackle crime realistically they need to do over a few generations with education. its the only way. build a society thats based on respect and morals instead of cash and you wont have crime

12. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Utter nonsence.

13. Yorkshire Tony

i agree Kemz, but that is a way of PREVENTING crime.......... in a perfect world this would be the case, but there will always be crime, of course the main interest is wha tyou have just said, but i believe there needs to be better actions for catching people who DO commit crimes.

14. Yorkshire Tony

+1

15. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Thing is tho... what your saying is like when people say raise taxes on booze because it will stop binge drinkers...

Why should the average person have to pay extra when they drink just because some people go to far and cause trouble.

You can't punish everyone just to spite a few.

16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I agree... but the problem with this.. is that your details can and probably will be abused.

It also prevents crime... if you knew the police had your dna would you commit rape?? would you burgle a house??? NO WAY!! cause you know your going to get caught!!

17. Moskit

Tony, you seem a bit slow...

It's an exaggerated point, to communicate how strongly I feel about the way the Police in this country conduct themselves.

18. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

I actually think people would...

Your a level headed person, and you know that you wouldn't get away with it.

But I think someone fucked up enough to rape someone, or a drug addict robbing a house to pay for a fix isn't going to give a shit about there DNA being on some database... I just don't think it would go through there head...

19. Yorkshire Tony

yeah this is also true man........ something needs sorting though...this country is becoming so bad recently......... i a mEnglish and proud to be English......despite most people bad mouthing the country, it is a great place - there just seems to be more and more gun/knife/rape crime every day..... truly upsetting i think, its gonna push good honest people out of England soon

20. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Yeah mate, something def has to be done.

I think I agree with Kemz about better eduction about these thing's and at a younger age.
    It's not a short term solution by any means... but hopefully it could make a difference futher down the line.