Uh fruity loops and my attempt

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by djnewton, Sep 6, 2008.

1. djnewton

djnewton No comment

This is my first real attempt at making drum and bass on fruity loops and i seem to find something cool that i have no idea what it does everyday. Anyway anyone who listens i accept all feedback as long as you realise i am crap and only want to know how to improve, especailly with the shocking bass.

the track is called test and its the first one. if you listen to the other tracks my apoligies for wasting your time but i really would like something back for the test track. many thanks peace and love

www.myspace.com/newtondj

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. vickvega

vickvega Mr. Blonde

not a bad first effort-kind of sounds like mi first tune
    try to werk on cleaning up your drum sound-nothing better than a well produced,clean and loud drum line
    id say start with the basics-eq ing drums -write basslines and get em nasty sounding
    then clean em up and still keep the integrity of it -if that makes sense
    werk on fx sounds that fit your overall feeling of the tune-add melody and revise over and over -thats wot i do anyways
    keep up the effort mang
    respect

3. PHIL_LEAN

PHIL_LEAN Member

vega's got good advice, just gotta say im feelin that lebowski, i know it aint dnb but there some funny samples "they pee'd on your fuckin rug" id like to hear a dnb ver. all the best mate.

4. djnewton

djnewton No comment

cheers for the words. i will as ever look back, guess its a case of trying over and over. many thanks peace