[Uh...Breakcore] Lucider - "It's Called Electro" & "Less Sadness More Madness"

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Lucider, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Lucider

Lucider Member

I thought some people may be amused by these:

2. Lucider

Lucider Member

Okay okay, I'll be easy on you: skip ahead to 3:19 in "Less Sadness More Madness"

Also, be the first to leave an OBVIOUS comment at 3:58 - I can't believe no one has said anything there - I guess no one has lasted that long, eh?

Don't even bother listening to "it's called electro" unless you want to make fun of me.

peace,
    J.P.

3. lostnthesound

lostnthesound Burns Easily in the Sun

That crunchy synth around 1:41 is is dirty as hell, and I dig it. I also like the changes in the groove throughout the track. Right now I'm listening to it on shitty speakers so I'll provide some better feedback once I can fire this thing up in a proper environment.

Cheers.

4. Lucider

Lucider Member

This didn't produce any DLs from this forum (I upgraded my SC account: I can SEE YOU) I'm very disappointed in you and think that everyone will benefit from a dose of funky break core on their commutes, in bed, at work, and while spreading mashed potatoes on their feet and posting them to...wait wtf are you talking about, J.P.?

Lucider here, EAT MY BREAKS YOU SICK MUTHAS

:jacko:

5. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Silly me! Just spotted this thread after I asked where to find your tracks :lol:

I did skip ahead so I have listened to either in their full form, its pretty crazy stuff though dude! Actually mental crazy :lol:

Some elements actually put me in mind of The Prodigy, so its not all bad ! :p

Interesting stuff ;)