Ugly girls you would shag. Butterfaces

I'm a bit fetishist about fugly hot girls so I made this vid.

No doubt I would shag all of them.

Wouldn't you?

The soundtrack?... well.. guess it :)

Any buttaface suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

chanty

VIP Junglist
if any one of thse girls were laid on the bed rubbing theyre clit dying for a fuck, i would definately fuck it.

you know when u are scouting a room for pussy, i tend to think whynot? than why.....

Now see, TC, with a Tesco bag, there's still the chance of seeing their face as the bag is translucent. Whereas, the brown paper bag is solid, therefore, cutaway a mouth hole and/or some eye holes and away you go.
SCIENCE
Chief's pleasure bag have to be a brown paper bag that's all. No further explanation needed. But thin & crispy don't want to cover their faces, he obviously just want them to stop breathing.

For the vidz, some have nice feces.
Erh...
faces.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
They're all double-baggers for sure, a bag for them and a bag for me just in case their's fell off mid-coitus.

dude some of these arent even uggo, 1:24 for instance. and the one on the pic above is actually a... she looks about 96% like my girlfriend, dont know if thats a good or bad thing but i think shes fit

I see your standards are not too high... hehe

Neither mine, but for now don't get your subterranean levels. That's a girl I had a few chats on Badoo (the shitty dating site) and I'll brobably date ... you never know with women;

I'd say she's quite a butter but I find her veeeeery attractive;