Ugly Americans

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
saw an episode, really enjoyed it, forgot all about it. good call dude, got me some animation comedy to watch again, ive watched all the rest to death.
with the exception of cleveland show, for a fucking piece of shit that is. are they actually trying to make a family sitcom out of the least interesting character from family guy, i mean futurama took me a little while to get used to but cleveland show is fuckign atrocious

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
saw an episode, really enjoyed it, forgot all about it. good call dude, got me some animation comedy to watch again, ive watched all the rest to death.
with the exception of cleveland show, for a fucking piece of shit that is. are they actually trying to make a family sitcom out of the least interesting character from family guy, i mean futurama took me a little while to get used to but cleveland show is fuckign atrocious
cleveland show is shit imo.. what happen to his lil kid? "ima tiger woods... im pele ahahahaha"

futurama used to be awesome.. but them dvd films are abit ghey

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
^^^I have always wondered the same thing.
Im pretty sure the fat kid is meant to be the older version of the hyper kid from family guy. they are both cleveland jnr. and loretta is his mum in the cleveland show cos there's an ep where she dies and cleveland has to tell cleveland jnr. definately meant to be the same kid.

aint seen ugly americans tho, gonna have to check it out methinks

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
na, i prefer futurama in all honesty. dont get me wrong, simpsons rule!
its just moar my humour!
the new futurama episodes/movies they did sucked! big dissapointment!