Ugggh, can't find an acapella!

The Hex

Im on the brink of making a myspace for my dnb project, i only need one more track and i would like it to be a remix. I wanted to do 'so damn beautiful' by poloroid but could not find a good acapella. Ive gone through a couple other tracks and im just not feelin em.

my question is, where in the hell can i get a hold of acapellas?! i already know the 'do it yourself' acapella technique but i cant find instrumentals either!! how do 'big name' producers and dj's go about remixing tracks? how can i get my hands on acapellas without having to download a shitty mp3 off the internet?? im really in a bind here. any knowledge on this that you guys have will help.

Im on the brink of making a myspace for my dnb project, i only need one more track and i would like it to be a remix. I wanted to do 'so damn beautiful' by poloroid but could not find a good acapella. Ive gone through a couple other tracks and im just not feelin em.

my question is, where in the hell can i get a hold of acapellas?! i already know the 'do it yourself' acapella technique but i cant find instrumentals either!! how do 'big name' producers and dj's go about remixing tracks? how can i get my hands on acapellas without having to download a shitty mp3 off the internet?? im really in a bind here. any knowledge on this that you guys have will help.
best place i've found: accapelas4u.com or something like that.
Google it. Ton and tons of accapela's alphabetically listed. Other then that, by the 12'' single and hope there's an accapela along with the instrumental.

yea ive been a member of that website for quite a while. great place, but some of the stuff that gets uploaded on there is crap. maybe ill just do some more research and find a different song to do. thanks again dude

Back
Top Bottom