UFC Anyone like it? whos your fav fighter

gotta say i love the ufc its SICK anyone else a fan?

my favourite is BJ penn or Wanderlei silva

and if you love ufc check out riohereos.com or
type in vale tudo on google it will take you to a website called daily motion
thats the real deal bare knuckle fighting 1 round and the winner has 2 win 3 in a row one after another to be the champ

udi lima is sick in vale tudo

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i used to be really into till it got a bit too professional (and gay) i used to really like orlovski but i just watch felony fights now - thats' just guys beating the shit out of each other, absolute no holds barred.

yeah mate love it, my fav is randy couture but i think the best fighter in it at the moment is anderson silva. he's so sick, the way he took out franklin in their first fight was untrue.

i used to be really into till it got a bit too professional (and gay) i used to really like orlovski but i just watch felony fights now - thats' just guys beating the shit out of each other, absolute no holds barred.
How you mean professional? what you do? what is your style lol and dnt say shaolin Cobra claw or any of that shit lol

not seen felony fights will have to check it out.

you checked out vale tudo? thats brazilian (well portuguese) for anything goes its pretty brutal but entertaining

jsp is a good fighter
Yeah george is good and entertaining, i think we are gonna see a rematch with him and bj soon, just means bj will have to go up a weight class again but would be a good fight.

randy a legend but he wont fight in ufc again. he is waiting for his contract to expire so he can move on me thinks and hes trying his luck at acting lol

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
How you mean professional? what you do? what is your style lol and dnt say shaolin Cobra claw or any of that shit lol

not seen felony fights will have to check it out.

you checked out vale tudo? thats brazilian (well portuguese) for anything goes its pretty brutal but entertaining
i just thought the whole thing used to be a lot rawer* now they have as much hype before the fights as they do in fuckin' american wrestling, big fancy entrances, it's not what fighting is about. just put two men in a ring of some sort with one guy acting as ref, but only really to stop them from killing one another. that's what i'm about, but unfortunately they don't allow that kind of thing on tv. but check it on youtube*nsfw

i just thought the whole thing used to be a lot rawer* now they have as much hype before the fights as they do in fuckin' american wrestling, big fancy entrances, it's not what fighting is about. just put two men in a ring of some sort with one guy acting as ref, but only really to stop them from killing one another. that's what i'm about, but unfortunately they don't allow that kind of thing on tv. but check it on youtube*nsfw
check rioheroes on the net

that shit is also not aloud on tv and it is recorded in brazil coz its to nasty for anywhere else lol

Rampage Jackson, standard x
Rampage is ok

but wanderlei has savaged him twice in the same way

in one fight he took like 13 knees to the head of wanderlei. think that was pride not ufc though

you can see both fights on youtube.

ends with rampages head in the ropes lol

but the guys got talent and a very thick skull. not many can take a beating like that

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
two of my mates went to watch ufc on saturday said it was fucking wicked, i wanna go next time, get pissed and rowdy with a bunch of meatheads while convincing the tottie to 'show me pink' <--- like that TPI?

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
and if you love ufc check out riohereos.com
thats the real deal bare knuckle fighting
Rioheroes is fucking raw.

felony fights now - thats' just guys beating the shit out of each other, absolute no holds barred.
Felony fights is savage! have you seen the 2 on 2 in the desert. 2 white blokes against 2 black blokes. goes right off

Anyone watched much K1? Enesto hoost is a beast. And mike zambidis is a lil animal.

Theres good Muay Thai boxing videos on youtube aswell

1995ting

VIP Junglist
I fuckin love mma, my fave fighters have to be karo parysian (none of his fights are ever boring), cro cop and gsp

really wanna see gsp fight anderson silva, would be a war!

anyone lookin foreward to the Affliciton Banned event coming up in July? fuckin sickest card ever