UEFA EURO 2016

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
20 bucks on Germany. Belgium might look great on the paper but they are still fairly unexperienced/uncoordinated, much like 2 years ago at World Cup I'd say. I'd be surprised if they even got to the final.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I guess anything else than Wales vs NIR in the final would be a shocking surprise.

EDIT -

Apparently, kick off was early.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Germany to win it for me.

England Wales i'm terrified about (working in a factory with 2000 odd welsh blokes will be terrible if we lose).

Nice to see our fans being proper english fans and throwing chairs at people already. classy.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The only thing I'm not looking forward to about the Euros is the inevitable "terror attack(s)", I'm never one for giving into scaremongering etc, but you literally putting your life in your hands going this time around unfortunately...

Sad, but true.

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist
Germany to win it for me.

England Wales i'm terrified about (working in a factory with 2000 odd welsh blokes will be terrible if we lose).

Nice to see our fans being proper english fans and throwing chairs at people already. classy.
Im pulling for them as well as Romania (dark horse) but they didnt look all that great over their last few friendlies, plus no Reus really sucks

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
This will be a bland tournament for me. Marks have been set with the devastating 1-4 friendly against the krauts. Loss against Belgium, two painful to watch games against Sweden and Ireland, either remis or semi-victorious.

Conte sucks. Fuck knows what Chelsea wants with that guy.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist

Germany is a good shout even though we beat them in the friendly's they always do it when it counts.

France should get far (Being the home team) but I don't think they will do it
(PS Conte is a fantastic player DeeGun you wait till you see him on the pitch. He was a goldmine for Leicester last season)

Portugal are good but they rely on Ronaldo too much

I cant say anything about Belgium because I have not seen anything from them.

Nobody has said anything about Spain ?