URBAN CHEMISTRY

UCR010_NotioN_BANNER280x60.gif

UCR010AlbumArt.jpg

ARTIST: NotioN

TITLE: “No One Quite Like You”

CAT#: UCR010

Release Date: January 20th 2010
List Price: $2.49 / $5 USD

FORMAT: CD & DIGITAL (Beatport, Juno, Track-it-down, Chemical Records, iTunes, OnBeat, and more…)

GENRE: Electronic / Drum and Bass

TRACK LISTING:
a. No One Quite Like You
b. Someone’s

Our first single of the New Year is setting the tone for what Urban Chemistry is bringing for 2010 and a
beyond. This new single is from NotioN, the product of two extremely solid UK based producers. The
title tune “No One Quite Like You” is a straight forward track with high energy drums and catchy vocal
hook throughout. The second track on this single is titled Someone’s , and is a great compliment to the
first. Again energetic drums and the occasional growling bass take you from drop to stop. A nice mellow
vibe on this single adorned with top notch production.

LINKS:
www.ucrecordings.com
www.myspace.com/ucrecordings
www.myspace.com/notionuk
PURCHASE:
www.junodownloads.com
www.beatport.com
www.trackitdown.com

Nice. Loving NotioN's output (on soundcloud) over the past few weeks. Enough tunes lined up. Looking forward to getting my hands on some of them.

Nice. Loving NotioN's output (on soundcloud) over the past few weeks. Enough tunes lined up. Looking forward to getting my hands on some of them.

Notion's always been good on the soulful hook, but I dig the experimental sounds they explored more with that Celsius release... Sheltered Spirit had a sick oriental vibe.

Back
Top Bottom