U Dont Know My Bootleg/Infernal Siren [SMOOTH001]

big-up german boys! two absolutely beautiful tracks that make the sun come out every time i listen! big-big-big-up for the wonderful production on this piece... should get my 12" copy on monday! :slayer:

BIG-UP! and rest of you dnbforum kru start lookin at these boys! :love:

GreenBoy said:
big-up german boys! two absolutely beautiful tracks that make the sun come out every time i listen! big-big-big-up for the wonderful production on this piece... should get my 12" copy on monday! :slayer:

BIG-UP! and rest of you dnbforum kru start lookin at these boys! :love:
I got this, will be adding it to our audio pages over the weekend (y)

Not really my cup of tea (to play), but I can see why people like it and listen to it.

sdm said:
Not really my cup of tea (to play), but I can see why people like it and listen to it.

how is it possible that the next best thing to calibre isn't your cup of tea? :spliff:

GreenBoy said:
how is it possible that the next best thing to calibre isn't your cup of tea? :spliff:
Oddly enough, I don't think I own any Calibre.

Again, not that I don't like what he does, it's amazing!

sdm said:
Oddly enough, I don't think I own any Calibre.

Again, not that I don't like what he does, it's amazing!

im shocked... No Calibre 12" in your vinyl collection? This is even worse than finding out that life has no meaning :uberlaugh

but fair deal, "each to their own", if u dont like the stuff then nothing can be done (although shooting you on the town square popped into my mind :lol: )

cheers for the positive comments though mate! keep bringing the funk!

Back
Top Bottom