Type A / Rock* April 09

Rock*

VIP Junglist
28740m9.jpg

Type A April 09 Mix

27 tracks, varied selection, plenty of long blends & nice mixes. Only vinyl used. Feedback very much appreciated, good or bad!

Tracklist:

Icicle & Nymfo – Franky Mountain
Zero T feat. Steo – Refusal (Calibre Remix)
Spectrasoul - Albi
>>Commix – Sattlelite Type 2
Trisector – Structured Light
Specifc – Tell Me
Apex – Falling
Saburuko – Warped (Instra:Mental Remix)
Commix – Bear Music
Icicle – Hang On
Mista – Make It Go Away
Metrik – Zero Gravity
Bungle – 25th Floor
High Contrast – If We Ever
Calibre – Sokitume
Metrik – Technicolour
Calibre – Roundhouse
Icicle – Infectious Funk
Calibre – U Could Dance
Spectrasoul – Peninsula
Icicle – Spartan
Friction & K-Tee – Untitled Blues
Martsman – Trueschool Drumkit Wonder
Lomax – Resist
Xample & Lomax – Contra
>>Cyantific – Flashback
Trisector – Morning Rain

Links: http://www.filefactory.com/file/af925de/n/TypeA_Bless_2_mp3
http://www.dnbshare.com/download/TypeA_Bless_2.mp3.html

Last edited:
Tracklisting looks mint mate! needed some new material to get my through my boring work day, this looks like it will do just the job :)

Big ups! will feedback 2moro

Positive you didnt see that in my mix mate?? :)

Downloading all the same.

Tracklisting looks mint mate! needed some new material to get my through my boring work day, this looks like it will do just the job :)

Big ups! will feedback 2moro

Cheers bro! Your mix worked with the new link, so gonna stick that on tomorrow too.

Positive you didnt see that in my mix mate?? :)

Downloading all the same.

I did see it in one of yours, but I'd already found it before and thought it wasn't worth ditching cos someone had already done it on here. Also this mix goes on a podcast and I send it to my mates too so I figured non dnbforumers deserved to hear it, its a large mix! :)

I hope you enjoy mate (y)

I did see it in one of yours, but I'd already found it before and thought it wasn't worth ditching cos someone had already done it on here. Also this mix goes on a podcast and I send it to my mates too so I figured non dnbforumers deserved to hear it, its a large mix! :)

I hope you enjoy mate (y)

Confident much!!!??? lol Only messing. Sounds good so far. Try and make it a 320 next time too mate.

Nah I didn't mean the whole mix, I meant Franky Mtn into Refusal! Read it again, the rest of the mix would still be there even if I ditched that particular mix. Thats what I meant anyway lol. I would never big up something I do, I'm too self critical.

How do I make a 320 recording? I use a USB to mixer connection that I bought of HTFR, will that do it?

Nah I didn't mean the whole mix, I meant Franky Mtn into Refusal! Read it again, the rest of the mix would still be there even if I ditched that particular mix. Thats what I meant anyway lol. I would never big up something I do, I'm too self critical.

How do I make a 320 recording? I use a USB to mixer connection that I bought of HTFR, will that do it?

Oh right. Sorry man. Misread it. :)

You got msn bro. I can explain it over there for ya...

Haha, basically, when I said its a large mix, I was referring solely to the Franky Mtn > Refusal one, not the whole mix itself. And that people deserve to hear it, they go well together!

Back
Top Bottom