TYKE - THE MUSIC MAKERS EP - GRID SITE EXCLUSIVE

grid recordings

AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE GRID WEBSITE FOR A WEEK AHEAD OF IT'S FULL RELEASE!

The newest signing to Grid Recordings drop his debut EP ‘The Music Makers’, and it’s an absolute smasher. A mixture of huge dancefloor d&b with a warm analogue sound and more experimental cuts this debut solo project on Grid marks the arrival of a very exciting new talent.

1. World of Fantasy feat. Prestige
2. The Giggler
3. Jobsworth
4. The Music Makers VIP feat. Recipe
5. Desires of the Dammed
* Digital only
6. The Music Makers feat. Recipe* Digital only

Listen to audio and buy here!

med_GRIDUK044DD.jpg

Here's what other have to say...
"Proper rounded EP like they used to make! full marks." London Elektricity

"I like whats coming out this label some creative stuff" DJ Krust

"Tyke has been getting some great looks from Bailey and Groove. "World of Fantasy" and "Music Makers VIP" are immediately noticeable, and the rest of the EP is no slouch either. Big in the game!" DOA - Khal

"Massive E.P from TYKE, in the box Standard!" Silver

To make more money. You have to pay £1.50 extra for a digital only version of the original.

But thats no use to people who use vinyl is it?

The original version of The Music Makers is tune. The VIP is pointless. Bang the original on a 12 then we'll talk...

But thats no use to people who use vinyl is it?

The original version of The Music Makers is tune. The VIP is pointless. Bang the original on a 12 then we'll talk...

I don't think they care; they probably think everyone will buy the EP not realising the original isn't on there, hence why it's not called "The Music Makers VIP EP"

10pounds1.JPG

I never asked them to care. Just it would've made more sense to release the original on wax rather than some gash VIP. It'snot like most Grid releases are any good anyway so why cut out a portion of sales of tune everyone wants?

had never heard the vip or even knew there was one until i saw this a few weeks back, massively not a fan.. i didn't like the OG at first but its deffinatly grown on me so when i saw the 'music makers ep' i was pretty excited to get my hands on it, then i realised it was the vip.. so it won't be bagged.

had never heard the vip or even knew there was one until i saw this a few weeks back, massively not a fan.. i didn't like the OG at first but its deffinatly grown on me so when i saw the 'music makers ep' i was pretty excited to get my hands on it, then i realised it was the vip.. so it won't be bagged.

Same

Someone on here said the OG wll be on a 12 at some point. Fucking hope so!

Yeah that would be awesome as i'm not a massive fan on the other tunes on this EP either tbh. Shame as im usually a massive grid fan, have pretty much all of their releases from the past 2-3 years!

Yeah that would be awesome as i'm not a massive fan on the other tunes on this EP either tbh. Shame as im usually a massive grid fan, have pretty much all of their releases from the past 2-3 years!

I was gonna say desires of the damned is a fucking tune but it's not on the EP either lol

Maybe Desires of the damned / the music makers on wax in the future that would be a big release

Last edited by a moderator:

As you know i'm not a jump up fan. Think the last Grid release I bought was Hovercraft, which still gets drawn for!

I was gonna say desires of the damned is a fucking tune but it's not on the EP either lol

Maybe Desires of the damned / the music makers on wax in the future that would be a big release

Fucking hope so, they're the only 2 tunes worth vinylising out of all of those tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been the first Jump up track I had brought in years If had the original of music makers on vinyl, exactly what I said in the vinyl thread about digital release only and people wander why vinyl sales have declined.....B2B barely any of the the Top DJ/Producers mixing vinyl anymore.

Would have been the first Jump up track I had brought in years If had the original of music makers on vinyl, exactly what I said in the vinyl thread about digital release only and people wander why vinyl sales have declined.....B2B barely any of the the Top DJ/Producers mixing vinyl anymore.

It's hardly jump up more sort of dancefloor

Back
Top Bottom