DnB TWOTHIRDS & FEINT FT. VEELA - STARSCAPES (nusphere Drum&Bass Remix)

ooh....I'm liking this. Havnt heard the original yet so cant really reference but I'm definately feeling this track. Nice punchy beats, and lots of little melodies keeping me interested. I agree that the composition of the track is pretty cool, and also agree with you that the bass could do with a little work, the structure is there, as well as the automations, but the actual sound could do with being a bit crunchier.

Cheers for the feedback Mr Fletch, any chance you could more clarity as to what you mean by "crunchier" & how to arrive there :) Thanx

i really like this mate, i feel the kick and snare drum could come abit more, but besides this i have no complaints!

personally the i think the snare could do with a bit more snap, layering a high snappy snare would help, also the cymbals hihats etc all feel a little seperate, try applying the same reverb to them all and/or spending a little longer mixing the levels to make them gel better. also personally im not a fan of the little fills/ snare rolls you have a couple of times. all the synths/ samples etc are really nice tho

havent heard the original track so cant reference to that.

Yeah thanx for your comments, I had intended to add a little reverb to the high percussion, but I'm glad you rminded me

Back
Top Bottom