Two Tunes From A Tech Itch Set!

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
One has a sample that says "now u see me, now u see me, now u dont" the other says "two minds, one sound" it switches from big bad breaks to a two-step beat. then some mad bubbly arpeg, both played at the coronet at hardware in november by the itch miester just before that exile devils chimney tune. :spam:

Patchie-C said:
One has a sample that says "now u see me, now u see me, now u dont" the other says "two minds, one sound" it switches from big bad breaks to a two-step beat. then some mad bubbly arpeg, both played at the coronet at hardware in november by the itch miester just before that exile devils chimney tune. :spam:
I'll try and find out for ya bro (y)

dunno about the first one, but i think the second one could be dom & roland feat. tech itch - 2 minds 1 sound, forthcoming someday on shadow..

yeah the first one is "Cant See Me" by J.Rolodex which is out on promo now on tech itch recordings backed with "Shut The Fuck Up" and the other one is Dom Vs Tech Itch - 2Mindz 1 Sound which i hoped would be on either the chronology LP or tech freaks lp but no such look, looks like its gonna be a while before we see that one. damn u rob playford!

Back
Top Bottom