Two new tunes for your listening or whatev. :)

I didn't really like Drop, not my style really. I feel it could use a sub constantly though because the parts with no bass feel really empty to me. The build is awesome though, I really liked the build. Also at the end you don't really need a minute of the same drum loop repeating.

To The Moon is better, but still not my style. I don't really have much to say about the main sections, maybe lower the volume of the bass a bit or somehow make the kick/snare a bit more present. The build is cool again though, really liked the arp you had going on.

But when the sub disappears on a big soundsystem [and you're all messed up on the recreational drugs of your choise] you feel like your insides are all clouds!!
Thought drop was pretty good, "not my style" either, but you know, executed well. Could do with some synths or whatever in the higher end and maybe a little variation in the drums, they just kind of drone on and on. Not that my drum programming is any more diverse! Need to start getting live drums down on tracks..

Didn't like Moon much..

Back
Top Bottom