Two new Surplus tracks, free d/l by request

Surplus

These are the two tracks I have just finished. I'm really happy with these and think these are light years ahead of my other work. Thanks to Fanu for all advice and mastering (Neuro Bomb is mastered, Soft Touch is not, themaster of Soft Touch will be posted in a couple of days).
Neuro Bomb:

https://soundcloud.com/surplus1/neuro-bomb-fanu-master

Soft Touch:

https://soundcloud.com/surplus1/soft-touch

All feedback is appreciated both good and bad and any advice on improving my production, I always try to listen to peoples work so will try and get round to reviewing as many tracks as I can. Contact me for a d/l link.
Peace

Not a fan of the neuro one but im not so keen on that sound anyway.

I do like soft touch, nice ideas and reminiscent of what i considered the disco dnb clash a few years ago. look forward to hearing that mastered... following.

Not a fan of the neuro one but im not so keen on that sound anyway.

I do like soft touch, nice ideas and reminiscent of what i considered the disco dnb clash a few years ago. look forward to hearing that mastered... following.
Thanks mate, I'll check some of your stuff on Soundcloud. The master has now replaced my original so just click on the link and it'll play, it's sounding a lot tidier, if you like your Drum and Bass a little less hardcore just produced a track called make it roll, there is an unmastered version on my Soundcloud, although should have the master back shortly.

Thanks mate, I'll check some of your stuff on Soundcloud. The master has now replaced my original so just click on the link and it'll play, it's sounding a lot tidier, if you like your Drum and Bass a little less hardcore just produced a track called make it roll, there is an unmastered version on my Soundcloud, although should have the master back shortly.

cool check it shortly

Like that, nice and mellow. Love that sitar sample, could definitely kick back to this. Do you fancy swapping this track for any of my tracks?

Back
Top Bottom